Often while working on QuickBooks the user might end up in some or the other error. One such error can be QuickBooks error code 15101. This error happens when you use QuickBooks Premier Software. If you regularly use a QuickBooks payroll subscription, then you can connect to the internet through it and have access to secure websites to work. QuickBooks error code 15101 is basically a run-time error that can be seen if there is any issue with the payroll software. There can be multiple factors causing this issue, which we will be elaborating on later in this post. To know more about such an error, make sure to read the post till the end. Or you can also consult our tech team at +1(844)405-0907 and we will provide you with instant QuickBooks support and assistance.
See Also: Resolve the installer encountered an error 61686
Signs of QuickBooks error code 15101
The below signs can help the user to identify such an error:
- If the windows crashes while working, then it indicates such an error
- Or if the software doesn’t respond
- The error can be identified easily if the system or the software is responding sluggishly to the mouse and keyboard inputs
Steps to fix the issue
The user can try to Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop to successfully get rid of the error.
- At first, the user needs to close the QuickBooks software.
- And then, right-click the QuickBooks icon
- Now, head to the Properties tab
- The user should now move to the Shortcut tab and hit on Open file location.
- And search for the Reboot.bat from the list on the screen.
- The next step is to right-click the bat file
- And also click on Run as admin.
- The user will then have to click on the Yes tab to get User account permission.
- And after this a CMD window will open and display a different file scrolling.
- Now, restart the system.
- The next step is to open QuickBooks desktop
- After that click on the Install option to download the latest updates, if any.
- The user should then rename the installation folder afterward.
- Followed by downloading and running clean installation tool
- The user can also rename the folders manually.
- At the end, the user should perform the steps to reinstall QuickBooks software.
At the end of this post, we believe that the information shared in above might help in permanently getting rid of the QuickBooks error code 15101 successfully. However, if for some reason the error continues or the user needs any of our assistance at any point in time, then contacting our tech team at +1(844)405-0907 is suggested. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support and assistance.