Finding it difficult to focus?
Waking up tired and achy?
Brain fog, constipation, irritability, bloating, congestion, painful joints, and blemished skin can all be symptoms of a sluggish metabolism.
A sluggish metabolism is an indication that your digestive system is not functioning at its optimal ability.
Exposure to toxins from environmental pollution, pesticides, chemical preservatives , food colorings, and flavors, irregular eating patterns, and poor sleep, lack of exercise and nutrition can all lead to slowing down your digestion and detoxification, clogging up your system. A clogged system can affect everything from your mood to energy and sleeping patterns.
While a healthy lifestyle change is needed to get your system back on track, simple measures like adding a few cups of green tea to your daily diet can help you feel light, clean, and refreshed.
The astringent and diuretic benefits of Green Tea due to the presence of catechins including, epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) and tannins make it an effective detoxification toolhelping to speed up metabolism, flush out toxins, prevent dental decay and promote the burning and elimination of stubborn fats deposited as cellulite.
Naturally rich in antioxidants, Green Tea also boosts liver, heart, and gut health.
And when Green Tea is supplemented with other healing herbs and spices like Tulsi, Clove, and Ginger, its detoxification properties are magnified.
You can either add these herbs separately to your green tea or opt for ayurvedically formulated and certified organic Teas like ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Detox Kahwa.
Inspired by the traditional wellness recipe for a whole body cleanse, some of the best herbs and spices that make the cut in ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Detox Kahwa besides Green Tea include:
· Tulsi – Revered as the Queen of herbs, Tulsi helps the body fight off invading bacterial and viral infections by increasing the production of immune fighter T cells. Rich in antioxidants, zinc, and vitamin C, it helps heal fever and respiratory infections. While, its abundant range of antioxidants aid digestion, build stamina, and support overall well-being. A powerful adaptogen, Tulsi is also recognized for bringing clarity and tranquillity to the mind, helping the body effectively manage stress.
· Ginger – Ginger, traditionally in Ayurveda activates the body’s agni to help to eliminate toxins and inhibit the growth of bacteria. Gingerol the main bioactive compound in ginger relieves heartburn and nausea and reduces bloating making it a powerful digestive aid. Ideal for times of cold and flu, ginger’s spicy and warming properties rev up your circulation and aid in flushing out the toxins from the body.
· Back Pepper – Rich in a plant compound called piperine, black pepper helps enhance the release of digestive enzymes to digest food and boost the absorption of nutrients by the body. Black pepper’s carminative action helps to reduce bloating and flatulence and prevent constipation, enabling the body to eliminate toxins. While its active compounds and antioxidants help boost the production of white blood cells, strengthening your body’s Défense against bacteria and viruses.
· Clove – Naturally rich in eugenol, a powerful antioxidant that helps fight oxidative stress, promotes liver function, improves circulation, and reduces your risk of lifestyle diseases, clove is an ideal healing herb for many health conditions. Clove is also rich in beta carotene and other critical antioxidants and provitamins, which give it strong antibacterial and antifungal properties to boost immune health.
· Cinnamon – Cinnamon is naturally rich in protective antioxidants that help stabilize blood sugar, reduce oxidative stress, and slow down the aging process. Cinnamon not only warms your system to rev up your circulation and metabolism, but it also promotes lymph flow, helping the quick elimination of toxins. A potent anti-viral & anti-bacterial, Cinnamon helps clear congested respiratory passages and enhances digestion by reducing flatulence and fermentation. It also aids in maintaining healthy sugar levels.
· Rock Salt – Packed with much needed minerals and trace elements including Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron & Phosphorous, rock salt enhances the absorption of essential nutrients by the body. It also aids in preventing bacterial growth and helps to heal both sore throats and digestive conditions like heartburn, bloating, stomach worms, and nausea.
Among other advantages, Green Tea’s benefits include its ability to stimulate metabolism and promote detoxification. And when blended in a tea like ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Detox Kahwathe combined effects of Green Tea and other herbs pack a strong boost to your overall body cleanse and immune support.
So, what are you waiting for? Start your Green Tea detox today!