Having a dressing room is not incompatible with a small house, there are many ideas to create your own with reduced spaces. If you have a free room or simply an available space in your bedroom, do not hesitate, it is the perfect space to create your dressing room. However, you should follow certain rules and ideas in your dressing room so that the storage space is used as well as possible and so that your clothes and accessories are easily accessible. These are some keys for you to get the perfect dressing room.
– Any space is good: A space behind the headboard of the bed, a space next to the bathroom, that old built-in wardrobe that you have decided to retire… If there is something positive about a dressing room, it is that you can create it the size you want and wherever you want. In addition, you can play with the heights and separating elements such as mirrors or screens.
– Bet on color: The fact that it is a small space does not mean that you can only dye it white. Although white is a classic that never fails, in this case it is advisable that you look for original and different ideas for cabinet doors and dressing rooms, for example. After all, it is a space dedicated to fashion and enjoyment. However, yes, it must be a functional and practical area above all.
– Organize, organize, and organize: Shelves on the walls, double bottoms, double hangers, built-in wardrobes, corner furniture… Find everything you need among this selection of the best closet organizers. If there is a room in which you must sharpen your ingenuity to gain spaces and gaps that is the dressing room. Everything is allowed, it doesn’t matter too much that visually everything is somewhat overloaded. In fact, that is part of the charm of a dressing room: that you display your clothes with donkeys and hangers, great for organizing your clothes. Of course, you must bear in mind that it always has to be an orderly place, you must not neglect it and after use it must return to the way it was before. Order above all from online furniture store Australia.
– Look for the light: Being a usually small space, light is your great ally. Try to gain natural light using tips and tricks to make a space brighter. You can try to open windows, especially to the street, but also to other rooms with natural light such as the corridor or the bedroom. In addition, artificial light is especially important and should highlight the holes in which you store your clothes and accessories so that you can see everything correctly.
If you follow these tips, we are sure that you will get a really good dressing room worthy of a celebrity. Looking for examples? We have 20 dream dressing rooms from which to draw lessons.
- WITH A BAY WINDOW
Light is very important in these spaces, so taking advantage of a large window to do it there is a success. It is made to measure and has great storage and order ideas.
- COLORED CABINET DOORS
An intense green lacquer unifies all the space reserved for the dressing room. An idea to use color in decoration and change the mood
- MEDITERRANEAN STYLE
Curtains instead of doors, allow perfect access to the clothes in the closet. It is also a decorative idea that is perfect in a Mediterranean-style house, like this one, with tips and tricks for decorating in white and wood.
- IN SIGHT
This dressing room has been solved with Ikea systems, with boxes and other ideas to organize clothes.
- THE SHOE RACK ON THE WALL
Some bars on the wall are the perfect solution for the lack of space and you can place all your high-heeled shoes
- WITH BATHROOM
If you are lucky enough to have a walk-in closet of a certain size, you can add a stylishly decorated small toilet to make it the perfect beauty space.
- DRESS WITH ISLAND
If you have a room, we recommend that you place a chest of drawers in the middle, you can make a built-in bench, as well as give the dressing room perspective.
- IN WHITE
So it seems more spacious and bright. For greater comfort, it incorporates a shoe-removing bench in the center. The shoes have been organized on a shelf, one of the best shoe rack solutions.
- ILLUMINATED CABINET
This model from the Poliform firm proposes an open program, with hangers, shelves, boxes and drawers, as well as incorporating a lighting system that is not only practical but also creates a most theatrical effect.
- BEHIND THE BED
With a separator element you can make a small dressing room behind the bed. In this space, the bed with an upholstered wooden bed heads headboard rests on a low wall that extends in glass to the ceiling.
- open wardrobe
You can use an open wardrobe without the doors as a base, to create an open space where you can create your dressing room. Of course, since everything is in sight you have to be extremely orderly.
- A CORNER PIECE OF FURNITURE
A corner cabinet with drawers and coat racks may be the perfect idea to get the most out of your corner. Tailor-made solutions are optimal for difficult spaces.